From the Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Tomorrow is another day.

A few days ago it was just you and me in hot

weather by the sea. Now back to normality

and do what we must do. You are looking after

family and visitors from overseas. For me it's

schools, libraries, languages, students, teachers

and customers who come to see me. But also

keeping myself busy in the warehouse, doing

my radio and TV work, seeing my musical

and singing friends. What a set of activity!

Loving all this and yet having to also keep

abreast of family, relatives and friends. Let's

not forget the walk, exercise, seeing health

professionals and my writing and typing too.

What about the orders, business, requests

and trade connections? All in all behaving

and living as if the Universe is giving me time

to keep it altogether for as long as it can be!

So that we can repeat those beautiful together

times by the sea and anywhere else that we

choose to be! Loving the texting, video calling

and making plans for the next dance, or movie

or to be with friends. Enough of this now! Shall

we go to dance this coming Thursday? Who

knows? That's tomorrow. Tomorrow, you see,

is another day. Oh yes, but tomorrow I am

picking up my dancing shoes. Will I ? Will they 

be ready? Can or will you make it? These plans

are only plans. The answers are in our Book of Life!

And this latter we cannot read today! Ah the past...

that's another story. The Past is ours to keep.

Whichever way you look at it, today is now

and Now we must live and love! Let's do it, amore!

Then realizing that all this house of cards, can

come tumbling down when someone switches off

my light, like the sun at night! It's all really a part of

our humanity: to be here today and gone tomorrow.

Shall we fall in a heap? Or play by the rules of

the Universe where all is transient and forever

in movement. All things come and go. They also

fall apart and renew. What can we do? The answer

is simple, as my friend Silvana pointed out. Live in

the Now. Don't think of Tomorrow. All Life is in

the present, today, and every day is today!

So enjoy the moment, keeping the future at bay

and the past in tow. My answer instead is this,

trilogy of Present, Future and Past as a guide.

Be creative every day. Love the moment.

Share what we can and keep it altogether 

for me, you, society and the world too!