From the Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

How is your new day?

 Please 'Don't cry for me Argentina"

was the memory of the life  of a poor

young girl who succeeded  in spite

of her background and upbringing.

She showed true grit and street wisdom

with so much hope for a future that would

continue in the chased allure of material

wealth and political influence. So once

such a goal has been reached, where

do we humans go next? Do we forget all

of our original aims in life? That is to make

ourselves and others live better lives?

Or is this purely a pursuit of selfish gains?

Does this, in the end, reach its natural demise?

Is this what life is all about? Why do we worry?

Why don't we truly love? For the sun rejoices

and shines each day, even behind those

clouds that often appear on the horizon!

Let there be the sun for you and me,

even when the clouds cover the light

of its bountiful nature. We are a part

of this Universe. We are here now.

Evita Peron in the end realized that all

the love that we hold in our heart for

others is no more than one good ideal.

The people, others whom we love, have

their own destiny, their own journey;

even when they are the victims of brutal

events, of Governments that fail them.

Such is Life, such is the way it has been!

We all, each one of us, should reflect

and say: 'don't cry for me even if you love

me!' For this is the path that I have chosen,

this is my journey and my destination will

arrive. I don't know when, but I will continue

to be true for me and you to the very end.

Rejoice in my love for you, remember all

the time that I tried to live so that we could

all be better... and then Time closed its hands

in a final applause when our deeds are done.

When we are ready to close our curtain!