From the Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Another Chapter

 How exciting it is to begin another

chapter after the last one was completed!

Not quite! Because in my journeys and new

experiences, there are always more things

to review. The actual time spent on what

I have written or recorded in pictures

and footage requires more time if it's going

to be a good memory for me and you.

By doing this, the completed chapter can

then be relegated to history!  Why do this?

Why not just enjoy the moment,

let go of what all is around you,

not worry about how the world

proceeds in its own mysterious ways?

This I cannot do, even though I know

that, maybe I should. Life is life

and sacred too. That's why I want

to continue writing my new chapter

because I want to see where this initial

experience, this previous completed

chapter leads us to. Why not become

aware of this propensity of mine

and help it along? It can be a chapter

in which you are also part of the story

as I am. Enjoy this ride together, I say,

but also enjoy the reflections that

these new tracks will provide. 

Such is history that can give meaning and

gratitude if you truly care. If you want

to cherish our memories. 

Just like love that is shared.