From the Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Thank you for your company

Thank you for your company

for a loss received by destiny

is also a part of our journey! 

We could just fall apart and let all things be!  

Or we gather our inner strength, spiritual force    

and proceed with courage to another 

phase of our own track. We are born

alone and all through life look for a soul mate. 

Then we find one, we live together. 

Then one day lose it all. So now what do we do?

We cry and weep. We feel sorry.

We ask ourselves: "why me?: Why

should I bear this loss? Is the Universe

against me? Then we realize that's

the nature of our existence.  There is

everything in our path, the greatest

joy or grief to bear, the sun, rain, storms and hail. 

in fact this good bad duality follows us on our mortal journey.

The other world we cannot see, but want

to believe. That's where we come from

and that's where we are due to return after our Time is done, 

whether our candle is lit for long, 

or was spent too soon or, sometimes, didn't even 

make it to get on the journey of life. 

Such joy for a life well spent, 

such misery when tragedy strikes! But, all in all, 

we need to get up and proceed ahead without

looking back... but I prefer to see it all as history. 

So now I walk at my pace and found along

the way my way and there, there was you!

Ah what fortune! New born love!