From the Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

Clear Way

 I can see the light 

at the end of this tunnel.

It's only a glimmer now

but as I travel through it,

this light will become brighter!

Such relief after a lifetime

of having to deal within a narrow

tunnel and keeping myself

there to reach the other side

of the mountain in between

two valleys. One valley that produces

and does not relent its production role,

the other valley is that of fun and games,

where people live without worrying

about tomorrow or reminiscing on the past.

For these latter inhabitants what counts

is Now... and with the best possible plans

for each day.  Here financial concerns

are kept at bay. Here everything is the best

in the best of possible worlds. It's a living

illusion for anyone who lives there.

They are the residents of a paradise

free of obligations and secure in

the management of their affairs.

Will I get there? The tunnel is showing

the light. I am travelling towards it

as my being reacts with anxious

expectations!  Looking ahead into

Earth's paradise! Living the life

in the Now!!! And only looking ahead

to the next day and the Ever Ever!