From the Author

Giacomo Leopardi inspired me to write this Book on 'Sunset Love'. He was inspired by a young woman across the street from him when h...

A missed meeting

 What a disappointment to have missed our meeting 

on such a splendid day! It was a real challenge coming

to you for the traffic was horrendous, the roads were

closed in certain parts and parking far away did not help.

But to top it all up, our phones ran out of battery! So no

communication possible. Only last minute directions. I did

get there but then did not stop and wait. You were there

where you said you would be! But I did not see you under

that tree. So I walked to the Arts Centre and went to charge

my phone. I spoke to you again and this phone call was too brief.

No battery again... you cut off... I thought you said ;'I am going

home!  And your phone went dead. I thought she must be

very tired waiting so long...Instead you only said; ' I am not

moving from here." That was the agreed to place for our

meeting! I walked to my car and looked at the Myer Music

Bowl from afar... but decided to keep going straight to my car.

Little did I know that you were waiting for me!!!  How do I take

such a missed opportunity to meet you? You did ring me

and said: "My mobile phone is dead! The battery is flat. It doesn't

get charged as usual from my energy point in the car! I won't be

able to ring you. I am calling you from my friend's place. I won't be

able to contact you for two or three days!" What is happening?

Why all this negativity all of a sudden? Is this a challenge from Above

or the vibes of people near us? Our Sunset Love is strong. You are there 

for me and I am here for you. Tomorrow is another day. Missing you!